Thursday, September 18, 2008

quiet

Yesterday morning was quite frenetic.

Showers start at 5:00 even on a regular day. Mine's at 5, Caitlin 5:30, sometime between 6 and 6:30 I help mom. Caitlin is out the door at 6:30.

Yesterday mom had an appointment at 8:00 in the valley. She was stressed because she couldn't keep straight that she would leave at 7:00 not she had to be there at 7:00. It was a long appointment with the drug study group. She's participating in a study of an alzheimers drug. I think she's getting the placebo, because she is steadily declining.

I packed a bag for mom and helped Gary get her in the car.

Alex got up before 7:00 for his shower and was out the door by 7:15.

QUIET
QUIET

How long has it been since I've been home alone. It was heaven. No one needed anything. Total relaxation...ok, that was it. Maybe 10 minutes and then I had to go to work.

That few moments though...wow

No comments: