Saturday, June 14, 2008

summer has arived

Today is the first day of summer break. Or maybe not. Since I would have today, Saturday, off anyway maybe it doesn't quite count like Monday will.

This morning I took the dogs to Central Bark, the new dog park. It was fun. They were both well behaved and now they've been lazing around all day.

I also watered in the front and ate boysenberries from the vine.

Then Caitlin and I went to Costco where I spent most of our stimulus check on groceries, our membership renewal, and Dun-Da-Da-Dum a new notebook computer! I am now lying in bed typing away! I've missed my old laptop, but it gave up the ghost quite a while ago.

No I'm ready for one of my summer projects - writing. I like writing and writing likes me. Now I'll have more time for it and once again my own computer to do it on.

No comments: